Featured
Görmek Istiyorum Deutsch
Görmek Istiyorum Deutsch. I want to see the manager. Bir ara tanışmak istersen haber ver.

Bir şey görmek istiyorum sadece. Check out other turkish translations to the english language: I see you again, i want to see it, i want to see him.
I Want To Die Soon:
Contextual translation of gövüslerini görmek istiyorum canım into english. Translate görmek istiyorum from turkish to sorani (central kurdish): I just want to see something.
To See The World Through Silver Eyes.
Check out other turkish translations to the english language: I want to kiss you: Look up the turkish to german translation of seni görmek istiyorum in the pons online dictionary.
I See You Again, I Want To See It, I Want To See Him.
Hepsi aynı, ben onu görmek istiyorum. I want to see it for myself. Bir şey görmek istiyorum sadece.
I Want To See The Manager.
Agora, exijo ver, quero vêlo, quero vêla, quero ver!. Contextual translation of ciplak görmek istiyorum canim seni from turkish into portuguese. Bir ara tanışmak istersen haber ver.
Comments Sorted By Best Top.
I would like to see my father. Mezarlıktan topladığımız tüm delilleri görmek istiyorum. Agora, exijo ver, quero vêlo, quero vêla.
Comments
Post a Comment